Deep-rooted experience in the Hong Kong market
We work closely with our clients to maximise value while protecting established business relationships.
Our experienced team from time to time gives advice to building managers in Hong Kong in relation to real estate management matters in Hong Kong and advising them on provisions under the Deed of Mutual Covenants and Building Management Ordinance (Cap. 344) including but not limited to:
- maintenance liability
- carry out of renovation works
- payment of management expenses
- exercise of manager's powers and duties under DMC
- termination of appointment of manager
- holding of owners' meeting
- formation of owners' committee and appointment of committee members
- formation of owners' corporation
- provisions relating to management of estates under the Building Management Ordinance (Cap. 344)
- procurement of supplies, goods and services
- ownership and maintenance of external walls, preparation of budgets and accounts, meetings of owners and owners' committees
If you would like to discuss how we could help you with real estate management issues, we would be delighted to hear from you.